What Sitewerk offers you:
- Develop web and mobile apps with focus on design and usability
- Work on exciting customer projects as part of our distributed agile team
- Gain direct customer communication experience
- Learn bleeding edge technologies by working on innovative internal projects
- Very competitive salary
- You have two or more years of professional experience as a developer
- You have solid knowledge of HTML/CSS, TypeScript and one of the SPA Frameworks: Angular, React or Vue
- Design sense is one of your skills. You hate "bad design"
- You're passionate about learning new stuff and innovate
- Your English is intermediate
What else is expecting you:
- 20 percent of time for education and innovative internal projects
- International trips and abilty to learn new cultures
- Home-office possibility
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, trainings etc
- Online self education: Pluralsight, Coursera, Udemy
Your first project
As a member of our scrum team you will be developing a distribution platform of the leading swiss company for planning, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic and renewable energy solutions. You will be responsible for a set of Angular based applications. Frontend architecture and state management, UX and interaction design, visual installation planning tool and many other exciting challenges are expecting you.
During the onboarding process you'll visit our Swiss office, customer's premises and get a direct insight into the business processes.