Software Developer & Team Lead (80% - 100%) - Lisboa, Portugal
EXCITING PROJECTS AS PART OF OUR DISTRIBUTED AGILE TEAM
We are Sitewerk
A growing software agency from Switzerland with startup spirit. Our team of passionate software professionals and design specialists develops websites, 3D configurators and custom web and mobile apps from concept to implementation with focus on design and user experience. We rely on progressive technologies for our custom software. We develop and create digital experiences, which fascinate users by its simplicity and captivating design. Flexible, modern, exciting, creative, keen on digital. That's the way we like it.
As an experienced Software Developer and Team Lead, you will play a key role in building and leading a new team in Lisbon. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of software projects, guiding and mentoring junior developers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Lead the software development team, providing technical guidance, mentorship, and support.
- Drive the development process, from planning and design to implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including clients and internal teams, to understand project requirements and provide technical expertise.
- Develop high-quality software solutions using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards and software development methodologies.
- Identify and address technical challenges and bottlenecks, proposing effective solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements, and share knowledge with the team.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, promoting continuous learning and growth.
- Higher education in computer science (university, college)
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in leading and mentoring software development teams
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Expert knowledge of .NET C# and/or TypeScript and react
- Experience in defining software architecture and interfaces
- Experience with Azure Cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, etc.)
- Experience with Angular or other SPA frameworks is a plus
- GIT, CI/CD, REST API, GraphQL, Docker, npm, etc. are not foreign terms to you
- You are motivated to learn new technologies and acquire new skills
- Very good English skills
What we offer:
- 10 percent of time for education and innovative internal projects
- International trips and abilty to learn new cultures
- Remote-Work (at home or in a co-working space)
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, trainings etc
- Online self education: Pluralsight, Coursera, Udemy
- Very competitive salary
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.